Tuesday 8 September 2015


Download

ro.uow.edu.au/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2253&context=alr
by J Tebbitt - ‎1984
explosion, Joan Coxsedge, as a member of the Committee for the. Abolition of Political Police (CAPP) said publicly that the secret police could be implicated in ...


The Anderson Report - Contents

Controversy

The Anderson Report is regarded by some as controversial, as evidenced in the Australian Government's Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission report regarding freedom of religion and belief.[19] The Anderson Report was the basis of the Psychological Practices Act, 1965. However, this Act was amended in 1982 to remove all references to Scientology and was repealed in 1987.

Anderson Report - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Everything I Thought I Knew Was Wrong – Chapter 10 – To ...

https://rickwords.wordpress.com/.../everything-i-thought-i-knew-was-wr...
18 Dec 2012 - He was a fairly new Scientologist who all through his early Scientology ... I ran, called the “Society for the Protection of the Privacy of the Individual”. An ungainly name, but one with an acronym (S.P.P.I.) which made for a good ...

MISSION NOT IMPOSSIBLE ! - Scientology vs ASIO - Team ...

Right, even I have lost the plot now, but please bare with me, if nothing more than it is interesting and for those of you long time scientology watchers...you will be rewarded at the end...

Kiwi Spies | Home Page - dedicated to promoting debate ...

 

Revelations from David Horner's official history of ASIO - ABC

Everyone was being invaded by Communists...dictators don't like that...

At the height of the cold war as they like to call it, in 1968, these three messengers of L. Ron Hubbard, Janis Gillham, Claire Popham and myself were delegated to go on a Russian submarine in Corfu to have a look and represent the Sea Org, we were kids, I don't know about my other two counter parts, but I did not have a clue, however, I was the youngest. All I know is when we were caught talking to Greek boys, we were interogated and put in the hold in a condition of Liability as a security risk, Claire Popham wasn't there...she was the eldest. I can guarantee her fate was far worse than mine...in the end...

(end note)... Suzette Hubbard was also a messenger at this time, however, she was not allowed off the ship with us, Commodores's daughter and all that...

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment