Sunday 21 September 2014

Alistair Crowley...L. Ron Hubbard's very good friend...

Small, it might be, but no lesser an evil in our world. The cult of Colin Blatley that forced sex and other dispicable acts on young children and all in the name of Alistair Crowley, L. Ron Hubbard's very good friend...

House of horrors: Daughter tells how her mother forced her to sleep with 1,800 men by the time she was 18 as part of Satanic sex cult run from suburban Welsh semi 

'I went to the sentencing in court because I wanted to see her one last time, I wanted her to reach out to me, to say it was all his fault and she was under his spell.

'But she didn't. She just made a face and asked what I was doing there.
'She went to prison unrepentant and I suppose that made me realise it wasn't just him. She was evil too.
'As a mother myself I can hardly believe how she treated me. It was unnatural and cruel.
'But there is no point getting depressed about it, you have to live for the future.
'But I never want to see her again. Nothing can hurt me as much as they did, but that is what makes me stronger.'

The woman, who now calls herself Annabelle Forest, has detailed her horrifying childhood in a book 

It is not enough, it can NEVER be enough...

 

Alleged cult leader: 'They are all out to get me' - Religion News Blog

Paedophile cult leader convicted for 'satanic' rape campaign

Be very careful when you align yourself with the devil LRH...

 


 The British Government has allowed this to happen...Hip, Hip, Hooray!

 

In the meantime I suggest the British government get their act together, because we have Jihadi John hacking peoples heads off, I personally find this repulsive, what about you? 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment