Tuesday 1 July 2014

Knowledge Report - Spies, Lies and the Eternity Prize

I first came across Mark Bunker, when he had video footage of 'The Shrinking World of L. Ron Hubbard' on his website, I was there when that video was shot, not by Mark Bunker but by Grenada TV.I kept an eye on his website and watched video of other ex Commodore's Messengers over the years after I had left the Sea Org. It was mind numbing, this atrocity had carried on for years and years. Mary Sue Hubbard had been convicted and sent to prison, along with 10 other executive scientologists, but it was still going on. L. Ron Hubbard had been convicted in France of Fraud in absentia and yet it was still going on...and on and on and on...to this day. How can that be?
 
I met Mark Bunker in 2008 in London at a protest and I wasn't sure he was quite what I expected and I wasn't sure what he thought of me...

When Mark Bunker started putting pod casts of his interviews up of freezoners and obvious still scientologists I was livid, what the hell was he doing? I thought is he trying to destroy me...because that is what scientologists do and they do it with relish, I learnt that very early in life, I was just 11 years old and nothing has changed...but I also realised that if you are going to tell the $cientology story you have to tell all of it...the good, the bad and the ugly. Most of it is very, very ugly...at least from my point of view...but if you are a serious documentarian then you have to have an unbiased viewpoint to record...unfortunately I do not have that attribute because I lived it first hand and it can NEVER paint a pretty picture because it wasn't...

I still support Mark Bunker, because if anyone can show exactly what $cientology is, he can...
 
 

http://youtu.be/rH7thdwBvVk

No comments:

Post a Comment