Sunday 4 May 2014

Future Recruits for brainwashing





East Grinstead Courier
Scientology HQ Saint Hill hosts annual Easter egg hunt
About 100 youngsters braved the elements at the fun-filled event, which took place at the UK headquarters of Scientology in East Grinstead on Sunday ...


From Easter egg hunts to the stark reality ...

Here's one that was brainwashed years ago ...



Scientology's reclusive leader in Sydney

7 News Australia... Bryan Seymour

https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/watch/23188324/scientologys-reclusive-leader-in-sydney/

And, here's some more of the future...

Group protests at APA meeting the use of psychiatric drugs for troops 



Monday 5th May 2014

Scientology in the News...

Scientology critics gather for weeklong conference 


The top 6 celebrities who dabbled in cults 


* For the purposes of this article, a cult is defined a group with quasi-religious beliefs led by a charismatic weirdo who separates members from the outside world, often fleeces them of their money and goods, and frequently does them physical or psychological harm.

** Not a real word.  

Not a real world, either...

Scientology recruitment school where Suri Cruise was headed | Mail ...

http://youtu.be/rcwRp9-K4TE

Scientology in the UK Media: Archived news item

Cult Education - As Katie Holmes bars Suri from Sea Org... the ...

 

as an amusing aside... I came across this on Walsh Manor...notorious for berthing Sea Org membars who work at St. Hill Manor. What it fails to mention are all the security cameras that are wrapped around a huge tree at the entrance to the premises...no doubt put there to protect the washing machines from raving SPs.

energy-efficient laundry a hit with staff and residents at Walsh Manor ...

Residents at Walsh Manor in East Sussex have found the recently installed HS 6008 LOGI PRO washers and Econ-O-Dry dryers from Girbau UK easy to use, never out of action and cleaning clothes brilliantly, while the busy estates management team is no longer tied up repairing machines.

Walsh Manor provides living accommodation and facilities for 350 residents who work at the Church of Scientology Religious Education College at Saint Hill in East Grinstead, together with their families. Residents are responsible for their own laundry, including their staff uniforms and bedding, and require access to the laundry room 24 hours a day and seven days a week.

"People no longer have to queue for a mfunnyachine because some are out of order. Having access to nice facilities makes a difference to people's everyday lives, particularly when you work hard all day," says Nick Toms, estates manager for Walsh Manor.

Staff and residents were so excited with their new laundry that they marked its opening with a ribbon cutting ceremony and celebratory cake!

 

 I am sure David Miscavige turned up for the ribbon cutting ceremony too, now that's what you call a new ideal org.

 

There's nothing quite like being computer illiterate, it's taken me three quarters of an hour to find "live streaming" which does not appear to exist, however God provided me with a link to a previously recorded "download"of the amazing interview with Jamie de Wolfe, Pete Griffiths and John Sweeney. I haven't even listened to it yet, because I am already bored beyond belief just trying to find it...I can only hope when I finally get there, I will be enthralled...

Funny thing... I am constantly told that people who have never been subjected to a mind control organization have a different perception on how it works and how they see things differently...well you would, you were NOT there, however... if you had been there...how would you feel?

I am constantly vilified because of my child's eye perspective of scientology and I admit I fail to understand how an adult can be drawn in, I kind of get it, but I don't. I think that is because I knew what it was to be subjected to mind control long before my Father and step Mother became scientologists.

Have you ever had your hands scrubbed with Ajax as a five year old, till they bled? And then everyone carries on as normal, like nothing happened...that is scientology...like it never happened...


http://feeds.feedburner.com/ra...

I have listened to this now and I am enthralled, however as much as I like your interviews Chris, I will never put them on my blog because of who sends the message...Karen#1...this woman went out of her way to get myself and Caroline Letkemen off of OCMB. She is a piss taker! You may disagree and that is your right...but I cannot and will not support someone that talks such shit...she is happy to talk about everyone else, including Lawrence Wright's book which in part is inaccurate and I personally challenge this as to Annie Tidman/Broeker. Her step children, the Gillhams, she says very little about and the same about her husband, Heber.Yet she is willing to talk about Alexander and how he disconnected from her and he died because of their fucking stupid beliefs...yeah, block the kids off!!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment