Thursday 10 April 2014

Devastated by the death of Peaches Geldof

I have a particular interest in this story...as I am devastated by this young woman's death, just 25 years old and with so much to live for but sadly it was not to be.

I was quite a fan of her Mother, Paula Yates, who died of a heroin overdose in my home town of Hastings. I do not know this as a fact, but I have my suspicions that she was visiting Narconon in St. Leonards, a supposed drug rehabilitation center which uses the works of L. Ron Hubbard.( now closed down). Thank goodness! Where has it gone now - Europe.

One who enrolls into $cientology, whether you be a child, a drug addict, a criminal, an ordinary person on the street, it does NOT matter what your status, you are enrolled into brain washing of the highest degree and it is done without your knowledge. Scary, huh!

I was a child in $cientology's Sea Org and at the age of 11, I lost everyone in my family, I mean every single remnant of what I thought of as family...everything...everyone...disconnected by $cientology's Commodore

So I have a very astute empathy with Peaches with her Mother dying, when she was only 11 years old.

Peaches later on in life was drawn to $cientology, well they hook their tentacles into you when you are down and later apparently gave $cientology up and got hooked into OTO...Alesteir Crowley...the same Mr. Alestair Crowley that L. Ron Hubbard was so enamored with.Quote "Alastair Crowley, my good friend"- LRH



Quote from L. Ron Hubbard Jr also known as Ron Dewolf...

"Scientology is black magic that is spread out over a long time period. To perform black magic generally takes a few hours or at most; a few weeks. But in Scientology it is stretched out over a lifetime and so you don't see it. Black magic is the inner core of Scientology - and it is probably the only part of Scientology that really works.

"Also you've got to realize that my father did not worship Satan. He thought he was Satan. He was one with Satan. He had a direct pipeline of communication and power with him. My father wouldn't have worshipped anything, I mean. When you think you're the most powerful being in the universe, you have no respect for anything let alone worship.

"... The one super-secret sentence that Scientology is built on is: 'Do as thou wilt. That is the whole of the law.' It also comes from the black magic, from Aleister Crowley. It means that you are a law unto yourself, that you are above the law, that you create your own law. You are above any other human considerations."

The following is from a piece, written by L. Ron Hubbard Jr. about his father in 1985 entitled "Philadelphia."

"We were in Philadelphia. It was November 1952. Dianetics was all but forgotten; Scientology, a new science,' had become the focus of attention. Every night, in the hotel, in preparation for the next day's lecture, he'd pace the floor, exhilarated by this or that passage from Aleister Crowley's writings. Just a month before, he had been in London, where he had finally been able to quench his thirst; to fill his cup with the true, raw, naked power of magic. The lust of centuries at his very fingertips.


"To stroke and taste the environs of the Great Beast, to fondle Crowley's books, papers, and memorabilia had filled him with pure ecstasy! In London he had acquired, at last, the final keys; enabling him to take his place upon the Throne of the Beast,' to which he firmly believed himself to be the rightful heir. The tech gushed forth and resulted in the Philadelphia Doctorate Course lectures."



Scientology: Hubbard believed he was Satan incarnate!


I was very touched by an old lady's assessment of $cientology's history in East Grinstead " the children of East Grinstead have NO idea of the history of $cientology" Well assessed!. NO they don't! They spout their parents beliefs and it is tripe.I know because I was force fed at a young age.Tripe was force fed three times a week back in the 60s by holding your nose while you chewed, and believe me, you did throw up.

And I came across this today in the Telegraph newspaper...

I wanted an anchor - I craved it. And when I had two wailing, smiling, joyful little blobs of waddling pink flesh they became my entire existence and saved me from pure apathy.

"Everything else was 'nothingness' - I had the perfect life, two babies who loved me more than anything. It was and is bliss.- this is a quote per Peaches Geldof.

The last time I came across a quote about 'nothingness' was from Charles Manson - a serial killer and a scientologist...



Susan Meister

Scientology associated deaths - Death of Susan Meister (23)

Lisa McPherson

Lisa McPherson Memorial Page: killed by the Church of Scientology



 Peaches Geldof.

Peaches Geldof on the origins of the universe | Life and style ...

 

Introducing the Satanic sex cult that's snaring stars such as Peaches ...

 


..same shit, different day...60 god damned years and the governments around the world do nothing...or is that nothingness?

Some day, someone will say this is illegal(scientology) , be sure by then the Orgs(scinetology) say what is legal or not - L. Ron Hubbard

Rest in peace, Peaches and Paula.



LRH liked his 'ness'es on the end of ordinary words...it gave him a whole new language...havingness, beingnesss, doingness, not doing anythingness, gibberishness and my all time favorite...SPness


What's true for you is true...one day Gran daddy Hodkin you will reap what you sow...one day I will see you in hell...Oh I just did on national television smiling whilst watching your daughter tell lies to the public.

http://youtu.be/vjH7webLW4U

Peaches Geldof's coffin arrives at church as mourners gather at her funeral

No comments:

Post a Comment