Tuesday 12 March 2013

Scientology and Mis-Information

I received an e-mail about this...




Remember the young girl in the photo with LRH on The Apollo named Julie Blundell? You wrote about her and her swollen cheek. She just made 2 posts on wwp regarding this:

"I was one of his messengers since the inception of the CMs, together with Annie, Terry and Janis. I left in 1970 sometime. And no, Ron never hit me in all my time with him.I think that the swollen face may have come from an accident up forward one day when a pulley system came loose, swung down and hit me in the face. I don't remember ever having a bad enough tooth ache on board to have that much swelling, although, lets face it, oral hygiene was not a great priority back then so it may well have been a toothache! Oh, And I could have been anywhere from 8 1/2 to 11 1/2. So there you have it straight from the horses mouth! 
Toddles! JB
Ps.... I was not short! It's the camera angle I'm sure!! :) )"


"Yep I am still alive and yes I am out. Have family still involved though so you know the drill, low profile and all that! I have stayed out of everything up til now, but due to your very sincere and reasonable request for real clarification rather than speculation, I have posted below what I think was the cause of that facial swelling and probable eye patch. It was such a long time ago, but I can say for sure that no one hit me on flag, nor was I ever locked in the chain locker. But people were, I did see this personally, my sister being one. I was however well and truly belted a few years later at AOSH DK by a crazy woman from flag on mission to DK. AND she was one of the CS's! jeeez!! If my dad had not busted in the door and stopped her, I would have been a real mess! So yes, i can confidently attest to the fact that violence did happen on occasion! She was trying to stop me leaving the SO at the time and I was 15. As if that's gonna work on a 15 year old very stubborn person!! HAH!!"

When someone or more persons go to the lengths they have to re-write history to suit some agenda, I can't help but wonder how many more lies are told. I believe the Inspector General and friends do not like what I have written about him or that of his friends.

To quote Alan Walter made into an E-book by Paul Anderson on ESMB. Thread 1309: Death of LRH, Post#98 20070805-0109:

Usually one comes back as a piece of what one has created - with luck he gets born into a Scieno SO family again and again and has to do the bridge he created over and over again until he gets it right! 





No comments:

Post a Comment